Hypnosis is a natural yet altered state of mind, where your mind is relaxed, highly focused, and open to positive suggestions.  The subconscious mind is where all our thoughts, feelings, emotions, behaviors, and controls of our body live, it is responsible for about 92% of our life.  The conscious mind is where our analytical thought, willpower, and 5 senses live which makes up the other 8% of our life.  The most effective way to make lasting change is to bypass the conscious mind and speak directly to the subconscious mind to examine your beliefs about yourself and how you view the world.  Hypnosis allows us to free ourselves from fear-based programming and assumed limitations.  This provides for an ongoing experience of your natural state of joy, health, abundance and love. This is a partnership where we work together to achieve your goal.  You are in control...I am simply your guide.


Hypnotherapy has helped many to change limiting beliefs and improve health and well-being. Hypnotherapy is fast, easy and effective. It has been extensively studied and is used worldwide. 


Hypnosis may help you:


                    Feel Relaxed During Stressful Situations      Live Free of Migraines*

                    Live with a Positive Attitude                          Increase Fertility*

                    Increase Memory & Recall                            Prepare for Surgery*           

                    Feel More Calm and Relaxed                        Accelerate Healing*

                    Improve Test Performance                            Reduce or Eliminate Pain*                    

                    End Unwanted Habits                                   Improving Sports Performance

                    Sleep Throughout the Night                          Increase Motivation

                    Achieve a Goal                                              Speak in Public with Ease

                    Reach Your Ideal Body Weight                     Feel More Confident

                    Grow Spiritually                                             Increase Memory & Recall

                    Forgive                                                          Give Birth with Comfort & Ease




Hypnosis is the master key to what you desire.




















Clinical Hypnosis May Help You...



live with more joy in your life


feel more self-confident


enjoy better health


reduce or eliminate chronic pain


sleep better


overcome something negative


achieve a goal


Lisa Ludovici CMS-HP FIBH

Certified Medical Support Hypnosis Practitioner

646-402-6311

What if...

You Were Happier, Healthier, and Life Were Easier?

Hypnosis is the most powerful self-help system known to humanity.




                As Seen on

               click on photo to view video

 

Disclaimer: Hypnotherapy is an educational and self-improvement process that facilitates access to a person’s internal resources to assist him/her in solving problems, increasing motivation, or altering behavior patterns to create positive change. 


Hypnotherapy is not a substitute for medical treatment or psychotherapy.  Lisa Ludovici does not practice medicine or psychotherapy and her services are not a replacement for counseling, psychotherapy, psychiatric or medical treatment. No service or product provided is intended to diagnose or treat any disease or illness, psychological or mental health condition.   


Medical Support Hypnotherapy

Medical support hypnotherapy is used only as an adjunct to conventional medical treatment.  Consultation with a licensed physician is required before medical support hypnotherapy services are provided.